Job Title: Assistant Producer
We’re looking for an Assistant Video Producer with experience in managing resources, producing project estimates and schedules, and ensuring production processes are adhered to – particularly quality standards. As with all projects, there are often tight deadlines, so you will be well versed in juggling multiple projects.
Day To Day
● Type and distribute schedules and call sheets
● Type, edit, copy and distribute scripts
● Arrange any necessary permits
● Organise travel arrangements for cast and crew
● Organise accommodation for cast and crew (if needed)
● Source equipment, supplies, and props for shoot days (making sure they're delivered in advance or if fresh produced on the day of shoot)
● Schedules all production
● Ability to shoot UGC content
● Complete shoot risk assessments
● Help with sound and cameras if needed on the day
● Keep track of timings during production and stick to call sheet
● Prepare schedules, shot lists, logs, and other paperwork for post-production
Tell Us More!
How you can amplify our brand and take it to the next level? What expertise, tools and experiences can you bring to this role? Ensuring our content is diverse, engaging and accelerating into the next generation of social.
● You have video editing and sound recording knowledge
● You have a background in social media, or a creative background
● You are a quick learner, who is naturally proactive
● You are excited by the opportunity of working for a fast paced social creative agency
● You are passionate, creative and have a fire to produce amazing content
● You believe in our values and want to implement and amplify them in your role
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● The ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone
● Stamina, persistence, enthusiasm, motivation, and a proactive manner
● The ability to remain calm and level-headed under pressure and tight deadlines
● Initiative, flexibility, adaptability, common sense, and problem-solving skills
● Organisational skills
● The ability to prioritise and cope with last-minute changes (e.g. To scripts & setups)
OTE earnings will be a combined fixed based salary plus bonuses. Further benefits include:
- Incredible Bonus Scheme
- 33 days’ holiday, plus your birthday off!
- Access to a Wellbeing Officer
- Paid Charity Volunteer Days
- Hybrid working
- Monthly Socials
- Staff Loyalty Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Dog-Friendly Office
This is a live role with a key client. For full details and immediate consideration, please apply ASAP.