Focus 5 Recruitment are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to work in an award-winning, vibrant, enthusiastic, and fast-growing technology company. Our client specialises in representing new and emerging cloud-based cyber security solutions across EMEA and breathe new life into well-established vendors looking to reboot their presence! Specialist in IT distribution with a difference – In short selling cybersecurity solutions to channel partners, who sell them to their customers as part of a solution to an IT challenge.
In this Channel Marketing Manager role, you will be leading the day-to-day management of the Channel Marketing team and provide support to the Marketing Director. Taking ownership of the team management, partner & vendor management, campaign & event management, mailing campaigns and stock management whilst striving to improve the brand awareness, promotion, communication, and delivery of marketing initiatives for both our client and its vendors.
This client offers a fantastic company culture with great benefits and true flexibility in home or office-based working. They are looking for positive “can do” people looking for an opportunity to progress a career with a fast-growing tech business.
The Channel Marketing Manager role:
- Ensuring approved marketing activities for the team are comprehensively logged
- Helping the marketing Director to create quarterly marketing plans
- Ensuring MDF has been approved for all campaigns
- Helping the Channel Marketing team to create a progress plan for each approved campaign
- Update marketing team of upcoming events in the monthly meeting
- Monthly reporting of campaign plans, progress, and results
- Constantly build and maintain strong relationships with both our channel partners and technology vendors
- And much more!
- Minimum of 4 years’ marketing experience
- Managerial experience in a marketing role
- Have an active professional interest in business and cybersecurity technology
- Excellent Communication Skills – including excellent verbal and written English and you must be comfortable at presenting 1:1 and in front of small and large groups of people – it’s part of the day job!
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- Have a passion to continue to expand your marketing knowledge
- Demonstrate passion, enthusiasm, and self-confidence in everything you do
- An excellent holiday packages
- Investment in your health & wellbeing
- Company bonus scheme
- Learning & development opportunities
- Quarterly company values awards
- Service awards for tenure
For immediate consideration on this Channel Marketing Manager role and full details on both the role and client, please submit an application ASAP.