Focus 5 Recruitment are currently recruiting a driven Solutions Engineer (Muti Cloud Security), working for a Tech client who boasts the likes of Facebook among their key clients whilst also working with other truly innovative IT companies. They are a growing business working in the Cyber Security sector and they have a great reputation for developing and progressing talent within the IT community.
As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll be focusing on multi-cloud security and will play a really important role:
- In our Solutions Engineering team, as a subject matter expert.
- For the wider non-technical teams & our IT Channel partners, as an educator who simplifies technology topics.
- With our partners’ customers supporting them through their solution selection journey.
- And with our technology vendors (supporting them to become part of our cybersecurity story & by listening to their needs).
Our multi-cloud security portfolio is focused on bringing advice and guidance to our channel partners and their end customers to secure their digital presence across multiple, cloud-based platforms. Multi-cloud security covers identity security (Okta), network security (Cyolo), application security (ThreatX), data assurance (security & protection – Fortanix), and resource visibility (including risk posture management).
What we expect you to do and achieve in the role:
- Grow to be a subject matter expert in multi-cloud security and, by working closely with your colleagues, you’ll also build a working understanding of the solutions in workspace security and cybersecurity operations.
- Problem solve and make recommendations bespoke to partners’, vendors’ and end customers’ needs.
- Play a key role in the sales cycle, supporting our sales account managers, vendor managers, and channel partner teams with the combination of your personality and your technical expertise, including providing product presentations, product demonstrations, technical solution consultation.
- Build a great professional network within your partners, vendors and end customers.
- Create technical demo environments to showcase your technologies to both customers and partners.
- Work with the sales and solutions engineering team to help enable partners to sell and demonstrate the technical stack.
- Obtain and maintain required product and supplier certifications.
- Working both within the SE team and independently.
Experience we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar degree) or a minimum of 2 years in technical presales/teaching/instruction roles.
- Understanding of cybersecurity technologies and best practices.
- Experience of Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory and Office 365.
- Experience using Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, and /or Google Cloud Platform.).
- Experience in delivering technical presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in delivering product/technical demonstrations.
- The ability to talk around a technical subject with a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
Experience that we would like you to have:
- Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions.
- Network security knowledge.
- Web application & API security.
- Data assurance knowledge, including security and protection (backup/recovery).
- Experience of software development at some level.
What we need from you now and throughout your time with us:
- You’re a self-starter who can quickly take ownership of your role.
- You have a positive and pro-active mentality with a desire to learn and grow.
- You’re good with people and can build relationships with anyone you work with.
- You are highly organised in balancing your day-to-day work and learning.
- You have a real passion for learning, and you want to grow your own knowledge and support your teammates too.
- You are comfortable leading a room across a variety of audiences in different scenarios.
Great benefits package available, click apply now!