Copywriter / Designer - Vish
Job Title – Copywriter / Designer
Location - Manchester
Salary -- 25k – 28k
Type of employment - Full time
Focus 5 Recruitment are proud to be the exclusive Talent Partner for Komi Group
We are KOMI, a social media, marketing and licensing group focused on making social simple and taking creative content to the next level. We own huge media brands, license amazing content to the world’s biggest media companies and grow communities for some of the UK’s best-known consumer organisations.
KOMI Social, our creative, media and social agency, specialises in community management, social strategy and media amplification. We’ve grown and managed some of the UK’s biggest media brands and our team is jam-packed with the expertise to do for other brands too. Our commercial team are there to connect that great work with brands, agencies and organisations of all sizes.
This is a great opportunity to be part of Komi Group a company that engages with over 200 million people across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Tik Tok. We make social simple, and practice what we preach. Our industry-leading insight into social growth enables us to formulate and develop innovative, cutting-edge strategies for brands and businesses, that really works!
The ideal candidate will have a great eye for detail working with high profile brands, you’ll be creating exceptional content across a varying range of media for print and digital communication. You will be comfortable driving briefs and conceptual work forward. Writing clear, compelling copy for our various platforms, you will also be expected to produce graphic design of the highest quality to help our clients and us stand out from the crowd.
You will need to have a strong passion for design and use your creative flair at the same time with a good understanding of copywriting and a strong eye for detail.
If you fit this description, we would love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to create visually appealing designs.
- Understanding and interpreting client briefs and in-house briefs.
- Attending meetings to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of design.
- Presenting draft designs to Creative Manager & Clients
- Ensuring that design work is aligned to the brief and relevant communication method.
- Working on a range of design pieces.
- Creative, confident, intelligent, and methodical.
- Proofreading / copywriting to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various platforms
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Working to targets set by a line-manager to increase productivity and output.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone
- Stamina, persistence, enthusiasm, motivation and a proactive manner
- The ability to remain calm and level-headed under pressure
- Initiative, flexibility, adaptability, common sense and problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- The ability to prioritise and cope with last-minute changes
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home