JOB AD – Talent Manager
Focus 5 Recruitment are excited to be working with an agency in Manchester who are looking for a Talent/Influencer Manager
A social media marketing, licensing and influencer marketing group focused on making brands matter and working with talent to take their career to the next level.
We put talent at the centre of all we do, providing the highest level of service to ensure talent are securely looked after within the influencer space. At this exciting point of growth
Operating and launching some big brand campaigns from our Manchester HQ, our staff headcount has grown exponentially in the last year and we are only getting bigger. Our industry experts are able to navigate the ever-changing social sphere and deliver the best results.
The group houses our creative agency specialising in working with talent, Agency, Publishing, whose content generates 1 Billion + views per month and ARKI, a full-service licensing agency specialising in acquiring and distributing the best videos to high profile clients. We want you along for the ride!
We are looking for an organised, personable and well connected talent manager who will be a vital part of the next stage of the Group’s journey. This role is diverse, quick-paced and ever-evolving in a rapidly dynamic industry. If you think you’re up for a challenge in a company that thrives off creativity and flair, then come and join us!
The role will report into the Head of Talent as well as potentially manage junior team members.
You will be working within theTalent team, ensuring our influencers are performing and their content is top notch!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and develop a roster of digital talent
- Plan and lead the strategy for each talent member to further support their career development and promote high retention
- Focus on improving talent members content, pages and growth
- Proactively outreaching for partnerships in the digital space for clients - approaching brands and third-party agencies to onboard new relationships on behalf of talent, as well as identifying diversified potential income streams such as podcasts, publishing deals and merchandise
- Talent inbox and diary management - responding promptly to inbound enquiries, sharing media kits and rate cards
- Manage deliverables and terms for all brand partnerships, including but not limited to: fee negotiation, content production, data reviews and contract support.
- Identify new talent members for Talent
- Building a strong network of clients and brands to pitch Talent
- Report on all lead within talent and clients to identify clear wins and missed opportunities
Tell Us More!
How you can amplify our brand and take it to the next level? What expertise, tools and experiences can you bring to this role? Ensuring our content is diverse, engaging and accelerating into the next generation of social.
What we look for in skills:
- You have 2 or more years of experience in talent/Influencer Management
- A clear understanding of talent management
- A keen eye for talent and trends within the talent space
- You have a background in influencer marketing, with a strong understanding of social media and digital marketing
- You are a quick learner, who is naturally proactive
- You are excited by the opportunity of working for a fast-paced social creative agency
- You are passionate, creative and have a fire to produce amazing content
What we look for in behaviours:
• A desire to get down and graft and a hunger to smash it every day.
• Thinks differently, welcomes the challenge and has a desire to fuel creativity
• Is a Good Egg without exception and is kind and respectful above all else
• Always helps out their peers, bigging up their hard work, wins and successes and win together
• A brave, outside the box thinker who isn’t afraid to own it!
• We Got You, so someone who looks out for people, always
-33 days’ holiday (inc Bank Holidays) + Birthday off
-Access to a Wellbeing Officer
-Full Private Healthcare
-Unlimited mental health support days
-Staff Loyalty Scheme
-Flexible Working Hours
-Lucrative Bonus Scheme
-Access to industry events
-Monthly lunch and learns