Focus 5 Recruitment are proud to be the exclusive Talent Partner for Komi Group
We are KOMI, a social media, marketing and licensing group focused on making social simple and taking creative content to the next level. We own huge media brands, licence amazing content to the world’s biggest media companies and grow communities for some of the UK’s best-known consumer organisations.
KOMI Social, our creative, media and social agency, specialises in community management, social strategy and media amplification. We’ve grown and manage some of the UK’s biggest media brands and our team is jam-packed with the expertise to do for other brands too. Our commercial team is there to connect that great work with brands, agencies and organisations of all sizes.
What we'd like
- Social media experience
- Account management experience
- Agency experience
- Experience in managing integrated social strategies in a multi-channel scenario, incorporating all possible service offerings
- Experience in generating their own accounts to manage
- Experience in Adobe Suite
What you'll be doing
- Day to day running of accounts; scheduling, posting, reporting and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Assist with strategic and creative input into client plans
- Assess and highlight cross-selling opportunities between the agency divisions
- Assisting in the preparation and pitching to clients
- Optimising the client relationship at all levels across all disciplines
- Participating in ideations and creative work for campaigns and other agency activities.
OTE earnings will be a combined fixed based salary plus bonuses. Further benefits include:
- 33 days’ holiday, plus your birthday off!
- Access to a Wellbeing Officer
- Paid Charity Volunteer Days
- Hybrid working
- Monthly Socials
- Staff Loyalty Scheme