Title – Senior Marketing Executive
Salary – 25-38k
Location – Manchester (Hybrid or remote working)
Are you looking to play a key role in the rapid growth of an established British taxi software provider? Are you ready to help build a business that is redefining and launching products that help cement the place of our private hire/taxi operator customers in a global marketplace?
We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Senior Marketing Executive, to play a core role within our growing UK marketing team based in Manchester.
A leading taxi & private hire booking and dispatch software provider, offering innovative solutions to help businesses go further.
They create award-winning software and work closely with customers and employees to produce solutions that work in a rapidly changing market.
They're a passionate bunch who challenge the ordinary and bring a creative flair to everything they do. They're loud, proud and believe in working collaboratively to develop our expertise.
Our client is a fast-paced, high-profile B2B/SaaS technology operation with a global footprint. Responding to that pace is a critical function of the Marketing Department. The ability to communicate with precision, in the right medium and at the right time, is crucial to our growth and success.
They’d love you to bring your energy and experience to the company and take campaigning to the next level. You’ll join a growing team of marketers whose work underpins the rapid scaling of the business and its cultural transformation into a global tech leader. This role is ideal for an experienced marketing executive looking to take the next step in their career, who can hit the ground running and deliver at pace.
You will work closely with the UK/I Head of Marketing and other members of the senior management team to a range of strategic and lead generation objectives. By introducing new campaigning standards and discovering new best practices for our unique industry, you will drive the demand our commercial teams need to succeed.
This is a hybrid working role, based out of their office in Manchester with the option to work from home when practical.
They have five core values which we live and breathe by. These go way beyond a list; they’re baked into the fabric of our interactions and are used to drive growth across their business.
You will need to be customer centric.
· Which putting customers first, valuing their opinions and listening to their feedback.
You will need to adopt a collaborative approach to working.
· Have strong team working and listening skills to help yourself, your team and the company grow.
A flexible approach to your work.
· Have an adaptable mind set, are a proactive problem solver and think outside the box.
· A passionate and personable nature.
· Be creative and confident in your work. Comfortable with building rapport with customers and the team.
· An honest style of communication.
· Being transparent and clear in everything you do.
· Campaign and content delivery: execute multi-channel campaigns promoting their solutions, events and partnerships. Work with their Marketing Operations Manager to take advantage of automation and run always-on campaigns that deliver a consistent source of demand for their Sales team.
· Web and advertising delivery: create and maintain content on their corporate website and product microsites, improve SEO domain authority, and own advertiser relationships for search, social and print media channels.
· Lead lifecycle management and : monitor the lead lifecycle to identify bottlenecks. Work with other commercial teams to support platform improvement and align the wider internal processes to the buyer journey.
· Events and webinar delivery: and support roadshows, tradeshows and flagship events, in-person and online.
· Tactical analysis and experimentation: try new channel tactics and campaigning identify the most successful routes to growth.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
We’d love for you to have two or more of the following skills or :
· 2-4 years direct experience planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns, including hands-on experience in copywriting and email marketing
· Experience working with marketing and PR agencies
· Adobe suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
· Familiarity with any of the following types of digital marketing platforms: automation/email marketing, CRM, advertising platforms, website content management, or analytics and tracking
We’d also love for you to have some of the following traits:
· You are comfortable working directly with senior decision-makers
· You are passionate about quality control and efficiency, and have experience working with multiple stakeholders to secure feedback and sign off
· You love solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment
· You are business fluent in English
Prior experience in and a background in B2B/SaaS software, or in an industry transportation, would also be great to have for this role.
CORE WORKING HOURS
· 9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday
· Competitive salary
· Personal development support through qualifications, courses and training
· Life Assurance - 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary
· reward and recognition platform
· Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers
· Office social area, which includes pool, foosball, and table tennis tables.
· 24/7 confidential Employee assistance
· Regular social events
· Hybrid working model
If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to make a difference - come and join the team!
This is a live role with a key client. For full details and immediate consideration, please apply ASAP.