Focus 5 Recruitment are looking for a Director of Talent / Head of Talent to work in a growing Agency to help build an enviable roster of influencers and content creators. If you’ve experience in a senior position working with social media influencers and you’re looking for a fresh challenge or step up, we want to hear from you!
This is an amazing opportunity to play a lead role in establishing a new dedicated talent division (they already do some work in this area) in an already established social agency with big ambitions for growth and the resources to make that happen. You’ll be excited by the opportunity to start and grow your own division with the support of senior leaders in the business and their already established business support divisions. If you have strong commercial acumen and a desire to contribute to the overall vision and growth of an ambitious business this is certainly an opportunity for you.
Offering fully flexible working, you can be based anywhere in the UK but you would need regular access to both London and Manchester for both client and company meetings.
In this Director of Talent / Head of Talent role you will be responsible for: -
- Helping to plan and launch this Talent division.
- Building a team that can confidently manage the best and most exciting social talent.
- Building and nurturing strong, long-term partnerships with creators and influencers of varying size.
- Planning and setting strategy with talent, while supporting their career development.
- Strategically develop plans for signed talent to maximize their growth and financial productivity.
- Identify and develop relationships with up and coming, and existing content creators that have yet to reach full potential.
- Thought leader for internal team, managed talents, clients, and partners.
Experience required for the Director of Talent / Head of Talent role: -
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in talent management.
- Strong leadership capabilities to lead and grow a promising team.
- Strong commercial acumen and a desire to contribute to the overall vision and growth of an ambitious business.
- Experience in managing teams and responsible for their own budget.
- A demonstrated track record for developing and executing contracts on behalf of talents and brand clients.
- Creative and commercially & entrepreneurially minded
- Strong understanding of branded content in video and social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Strong negotiation skills for key creator contracts.
For immediate consideration on this Head of Talent / Director of Talent role, please submit an application ASAP. This is a live role with a key client, and we will come back to you quickly.