Job Title - Post Production Manager
Location - Manchester
Salary – £30 - £35k depending on experience
Focus 5 Recruitment are proud to be the exclusive Talent Partner for Komi Group. We are now looking for an experienced Post Production Manager to add to their expanding team.
We are KOMI, a social media, marketing and licensing group focused on making social simple and taking creative content to the next level. We own huge media brands, licence amazing content to the world’s biggest media companies and grow communities for some of the UK’s best-known consumer organisations.
KOMI Social, our creative, media and social agency, specialises in community management, social strategy and media amplification. We’ve grown and manage some of the UK’s biggest media brands and our team is jam-packed with the expertise to do for other brands too. Our commercial team is there to connect that great work with brands, agencies and organisations of all sizes.
This is a great opportunity to be part KOMI Group; a fast-growing Social Media company that engages with over 200 million people across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok. We make social simple, and practice what we preach. Our industry-leading insight into social growth enables us to formulate and develop innovative, cutting-edge strategies for brands and businesses that really work!
You should be a creative person who is incredibly passionate about video and film content, with proven experience in leading post-production and ensuring smooth running of all projects.
You’ll need 2 years’ experience in a Post-Production role, either from an agency environment, in-house or a TV production background. You’ll also have impeccable attention to detail, extremely organised and be confident in developing strong relationships with the team and understanding clients' brands
- Solid experience in working in a post-production environment and confident with post production workflows across different genres
- Good understanding of scheduling workload and workload management
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment overseeing several projects in various points of production
- Excellent people skills with ability to form and build great internal relationships
- Improve production team’s processes and work-flow
- Excellent and accurate attention to detail
- Able to organise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Video Editing Experience & Good understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro
- After Effects experience desired although not essential
33 Days Holiday + Your Birthday Off
Flexible Hours & Location
Mental Health Support Days
Working From Home
Beer Fridge and Early Finish Fridays
For immediate consideration on this role and full details on both the role and client, please apply ASAP.