Senior Social Media Video Editor – Playstation Moments
Calling all avid gamers!
This is a great opportunity to be part of KOMI Group; a fast-growing Social Media company that engages with over 200 million people across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Tik Tok. We make social simple, and practice what we preach. Our industry-leading insight into social growth enables us to formulate and develop innovative, cutting-edge strategies for brands and businesses that really work!
The ideal candidate will be massively into gaming and social media and want to combine both of these passions to help run a large gaming page on Facebook. They will have experience managing social media pages and be excited to learn as part of a growing team. They will also be proficient in video editing and social media management.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Using Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok and news sources to find viral and relevant content that will appeal to the audience of our gaming page
- When relevant create your own content from PlayStation games using capture equipment (can be provided by KOMI)
- Editing Videos of different lengths to make compelling stories and narrative.
- Working to targets set by a line-manager to increase productivity and output.
- Running the page schedule
Has previously worked in social media management (Preferably Facebook included)
Video editing (highly proficient)
Videography (desired but not essential)
Experience working with a team
- Friendly and Social workplace
- Competitive Bonus
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Holiday Loyalty Scheme
- Flexible working day
Relevant Bachelor’s degree desired but not essential – experience, a positive attitude and passion are primarily what we are looking for.
Salary DOE (Depending On Experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24000 - £32000 per year