Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: 22k - 28k
Focus 5 Recruitment are recruiting a Marketing Executive to join an incredible in-house marketing team at a global company. Our client is currently heading up a team of 28 marketing specialists based across London, Manchester, Leeds and East Anglia.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Executive to support the team in the creation and implementation of exciting, rich and relevant content across their portfolio of shopping centers, leisure and retail parks nationwide.
You will have the chance to work with well-known brands such as: JD Sports, River Island, Five Guys and Cineworld who are based within their centers.
- Managing social media pages via management tools such as sprout social;
- Designing, building and delivering social media strategies which are commercially focused and tie in with over-arching strategies and business objectives;
- Growing social media audience across numerous platforms;
- Creating industry relevant unique content and upload to multiple websites;
- Writing e-shots for emails to multiple databases, making sure all are optimised to ensure high open rates;
- Creation and uploading of blogs across multiple websites;
- Tenant liaison (regular contact with tenants, building relationships, gathering and posting offers);
- Creating multi-platform content across a number of categories (Fashion, Homewares, Gifting, Event);
- Advise the team on the very latest content and editorial guidance by being our in-house “editor”;
- Report and review digital, social content to measure success, leading to delivery of meaningful strategies;
- Undertake regular detailed competitor analysis;
- Internal and External stakeholder liaison and engagement;
- Troubleshoot website issues for both internal and external customers; assist in diagnosing bugs and gathering requirements for website features;
- Support Marketing Manager/Marketing Account Managers across campaign planning & execution (digital & experiential).
It would be desirable, but not essential, if the candidate had proven editorial and copywriting experience, and/or some creative and art working experience.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to keep up to date with the changing face of communications and present ideas and strategies to keep the managed accounts as well as brand communications up to date and fresh. You will therefore perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation.
- 25 Days Holiday + Opportunity to buy more
- Companywide events
- Friday Drinks
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
This is a live role with a key client. For full details and immediate consideration, please apply ASAP.