Focus 5 Recruitment are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our client who specialises in the understanding and importance of financial planning, with exceptional skills and experience in implementing IBM Planning Analytics. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to share the client’s vision, take hold and implement this into a marketing strategy with full ownership.
As the Marketing Manager, you will take lead on all aspects of the marketing strategy which you will devise aligned with the company’s offering. As our client is a small but successful and growing firm, you will be rewarded by seeing the impact your strategy has on the business.
Role and Responsibilities as the Marketing Manager:
- Develop and implement the company’s marketing strategy
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets
- Create and maintain relationships with IBM channel marketers
- Manage showcase events: Webinars, Conferences, Business Groups
- Devise strategy focused on lead generation, driving new business through marketing channels
- Exploit different marketing channels such as: Emails, PPC campaigns, SEO, company website and LinkedIn
- Reporting on the performance of different campaigns being ran to understand what is/isn’t working
- Overall marketing materials as required
Experience required as a Marketing Manager:
- Experience running a marketing department, creating, and implementing a marketing strategy from scratch
- A strong background in delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with SEO, Paid Ads, Paid Search or Paid Media
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Reporting via different methods to understand campaigns reach and what needs to be adjusted
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Flexible Working – Hybrid/WFH/Flexitime
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Make the role your own and grow with the company
- 32 days holidays (including bank holidays)
For immediate consideration on this Marketing Manager role, please submit an application ASAP. This is a live role with a key client, and we will come back to you quickly.