Focus 5 Recruitment are looking for a Page Manager to join our client, a rapidly growing social media marketing agency, on a remote basis. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to take charge of a social media page with a massive following and community.
As the Page Manager you will take charge of the overall content strategy for the brand. You will be continuing the successful growth of the pages communities by adopting the brands personality, finding and posting viral content that appeals to the brands audience, and engaging with the community through comments and direct message responses.
This client offers a fantastic company culture, given the background and industry they're looking for someone to come in and bring strong social page management skills along with a strong personality!
The Page Manager role:
- Managing the overall content strategy for both brands across all channels, including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tik Tok
- Interpreting social media data and using that information to create the best content for a brand
- Editing Videos of different lengths to make compelling narratives and stories
- Contacting content providers to obtain permission for use of content clips
- Adhere to our brand guidelines when sourcing content, ensuring all content aligns with our tone of voice, as well as comply with community guidelines for social media
- Meet targets set by a line manager to increase productivity and output
As a Page Manager, you will have:
- You'll have a deep understanding of Scottish youth culture
- You’ll have experience in a similar role within a social media publisher
- You’ll have a strong understanding of current social media trends, video production, and what makes content go viral
- You’ll have a strong knowledge of social media platforms, especially Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
- You’ll have a solid understanding of social media terms and policies
The client offers some fantastic benefits such as
- Training budget to enhance your personal and professional skills
- BUPA private healthcare after passing probation
- £25pm phone bill contribution
- Brand new laptop
- Working from home budget
- Company pension scheme with 3% employer contribution
- Regular premium company social events
For immediate consideration on this Page Manager role and full details on both the role and client, please submit an application ASAP.