Job Title - Video Editor
Location - Manchester
Salary - 23K - 26K+ Bonus
Type of employment - Full time
Focus 5 Recruitment are proud to be the exclusive Talent Partner for Komi Group
We are KOMI, a social media, marketing and licensing group focused on making social simple and taking creative content to the next level. We own huge media brands, licence amazing content to the world’s biggest media companies and grow communities for some of the UK’s best-known consumer organisations.
KOMI Social, our creative, media and social agency, specialises in community management, social strategy and media amplification. We’ve grown and manage some of the UK’s biggest media brands and our team is jam-packed with the expertise to do for other brands too. Our commercial team is there to connect that great work with brands, agencies and organisations of all sizes.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a strong team of editors on one of the fastest growing positivity brands in the world! We are looking for someone to join one of our most successful teams and help with the day to day output of heartwarming and uplifting content for the page. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of social media and be efficient in sourcing and editing high quality viral content. You will also be experienced in Videography.
Objectives of this Role -
- Using YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter to find viral, relevant and high quality content that will appeal to the audience of Happiest
- Liaise with content creators daily to secure content
- Editing videos of different lengths to make heartwarming, interesting and compelling stories for our audience to enjoy!
- Working to targets set by the senior manager to increase productivity and overall output on the page.
Necessary skills - 2+ years of video editing experience and Videography
- Good knowledge of social media industry
- Experience using Adobe creative suite including Premiere pro.
- Desired Skills - Previous experience working in a social media/marketing environment
- Previous experience working within a large team
Career Progression Opportunities
Opportunities to take on more responsibility within the team and gain important experience/leadership skills and behaviours which can lead to progression within the team and the company
● Incredible Bonus Scheme
● 33 days’ holiday, plus your birthday off!
● Access to a Wellbeing Officer
● Paid Charity Volunteer Days
● Hybrid working
● Monthly Socials
● Staff Loyalty Scheme
● Flexible Working Hours
● Dog-Friendly Office