Job Title – Social Media Manager
Location - Manchester Salary - 25K - 35K+ Bonus (DOE)
Type of employment – Full time
Focus 5 Recruitment are proud to be the exclusive Talent Partner for Komi Group
We are KOMI, a social media, marketing, and licensing group focused on making social simple and taking creative content to the next level. We own huge media brands, licence amazing content to the world’s biggest media companies and grow communities for some of the UK’s best-known consumer organisations.
KOMI Social, our creative, media and social agency, specialises in community management, social strategy, and media amplification. We’ve grown and managed some of the UK’s biggest media brands and our team is jam-packed with the expertise to do for other brands too. Our commercial team is there to connect that great work with brands, agencies, and organisations of all sizes.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a strong team of editors working with talent, celebrities, and influencers! We are looking for someone to join one of our most successful teams and help with the day-to-day output of social content for their pages. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of social media and be efficient in sourcing and editing high quality viral content. You will also be experienced in Videography.
Objectives of this Role - -
- Using YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter to find viral, relevant, and high-quality content that will appeal to our audience
- Liaise with content creators daily to secure content
- Filming with the dedicated talent to make social-first content for their pages.
- Working to targets set by the senior manager to increase productivity and overall output on the page. Necessary skills
- 2+ years of video editing experience and Videography
- Good knowledge of social media industry
- Social editing and publishing of content. –
- Experience using Adobe creative suite including Premiere pro. –
Desired Skills –
- Previous experience working in a social media/marketing environment
- Previous experience working within a large team Career
- Incredible Bonus Scheme
- 33 days’ holiday, plus your birthday off!
- Access to a Wellbeing Officer
- Paid Charity Volunteer Days
- Hybrid working
- Monthly Socials
- Staff Loyalty Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Dog-Friendly Office Job