Focus 5 Recruitment are exciting to be working with a Mobile App Development agency who are looking for a senior member of staff.
This position is focused on having delighted, well managed clients who spend consistently and are profitable. This is dual role achieved by:
- Building our strategic positioning with our 4-5 clients by demonstrating our expertise and positioning as expert practitioners not pleasant order takers.
- Overseeing and managing the delivery function to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, to a high standard and are profitable
This position is also tasked with building strong and long-lasting relationships with clients through the creation of long term planning and understanding. This will also involve taking client feedback and acting upon it on a regular basis.
The Commercial Director will also be responsible for the performance of the team in project delivery , managing our project manager and product owner, being a member of the board and influencing and implementing the board's overall strategy.
- Client NPS
- Client Spend
- Client Profitability
- Experience in a similar role within a design and build agency & proven track record of delivering client success to large organisations.
- Proven experience of building successful client relationships and rapidly earning client trust
- Experience of overseeing project delivery of large (16 week+) projects
- Experience line managing others.
Be the Expert
- Keep abreast of mobile strategy and thought leadership
- Supporting the production of marketing content to support positioning
- Run training sessions to educate our clients
- Building strong relationships with clients, positioning yourself and the agency as trusted advisors
- Being responsible for the end-to-end management and successful completion of key projects within an account by managing and overseeing the Project Management team
- Interpreting client briefs and coming up with inventive and original ideas that take into account client expectations, audience, and business context alongside Product Owner
- Creating the project vision and communicating it effectively to the team, outlining all deliverables and ensuring everyone understands what is expected of them
- Regularly checking in with the agency production and strategy team to review the overall direction of the project, addressing any issues and ensuring it is running smoothly
- Collaborating with clients and project managers to set out project timelines and budgets
- Holding regular calls and meetings with clients to drive the direction of projects, provide progress updates and gather feedback
Ensure Commercial Governance
- Create estimates and timelines and ensuring timely invoicing of projects with
- Collaborating with the senior management team to create and deliver the forecast and agency's financial objectives
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to add value to clients and grow the account
- Identify referral opportunities
General Leadership Objectives
- Forecast, maintain and report on self and team performance.
- Line manage project management, product ownership, and delivery team functions to ensure project delivery
- Identify areas of opportunity and/or threats and plan proactively
If this is something you might be interested in please apply below