Video Producer - Vish
Job Title – Video Producer
Location - Manchester
Salary – 25k – 28k
Type of employment - Full time
Focus 5 Recruitment are proud to be the exclusive Talent Partner for Komi Group
We are KOMI, a social media, marketing and licensing group focused on making social simple and taking creative content to the next level. We own huge media brands, license amazing content to the world’s biggest media companies and grow communities for some of the UK’s best-known consumer organisations.
KOMI Social, our creative, media and social agency, specialises in community management, social strategy and media amplification. We’ve grown and managed some of the UK’s biggest media brands and our team is jam-packed with the expertise to do for other brands too. Our commercial team are there to connect that great work with brands, agencies and organisations of all sizes.
This is a great opportunity to be part of Komi Group a company that engages with over 200 million people across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Tik Tok. We make social simple, and practice what we preach. Our industry-leading insight into social growth enables us to formulate and develop innovative, cutting-edge strategies for brands and businesses, that really works!
We’re looking for an experienced Video Producer with experience in Managing resources, producing project estimates and schedules, and ensuring production processes are adhered to – particularly quality standards – are the prime areas of focus for this role. As with all projects, there are often tight deadlines, so you will be well versed in juggling multiple projects.
What will you be doing?
- Type and distribute schedules and call sheets
- Type, edit, copy and distribute scripts
- Arrange any necessary permits
- Organise travel arrangements for cast and crew
- Organise accommodation for cast and crew (if needed)
- Source equipment, supplies, and props for shoot days (making sure they're delivered in advance or if fresh produced on the day of shoot)
- Schedules all production
- Complete shoot risk assessments
- Leasing with the client on set and shoot days making them aware of the process and also getting there sign off
- Help with sound and cameras if needed on the day
- Keep track of timings during production and stick to call sheet
- Prepare schedules, shot lists, logs, and other paperwork for post-production
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone
- Stamina, persistence, enthusiasm, motivation, and a proactive manner
- The ability to remain calm and level-headed under pressure and tight deadlines
- Initiative, flexibility, adaptability, common sense, and problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise and cope with last-minute changes (e.g. To scripts & setups)
- 2 years Video editing and sound recording knowledge
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home