Commercial Finance Analyst
Manchester – hybrid working
£30,000 - £45,000 (Depending on Experience) + benefits
Focus 5 Recruitment are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to sit within a small finance team of a fast growth business based in Manchester. In this role you will work to support the accounts team with financial reporting but importantly, you will help to create reports and the accompanying commentary to advise to board and Senior Management on strategic decisions.
This is a role for an entrepreneurial finance candidate who would love an opportunity to bring structure and guidance to the organisation by implementing a suite of new tools and systems. You will be comfortable liaising with Senior Management and discussing what the reports indicate. There is a real opportunity for growth and development in this role.
- Creation of concise reporting of business performance vs financial and non-financial KPIs across all departments, with key variances understood.
- Provide commercial advice, commentary or reports to the departments, Exec team and the Board to extract commercial value out of financial and market information.
- Diagnose weekly performance and provide insight-led recommendations.
- Designing, building and owning a suite of financial reporting dashboards and working with the CFO on developing/implementing new tools and systems.
- Working with all departments to critically evaluate their ability to hit targets and identify risks/opportunities.
- building strong working relationships and using commercial skills to identify opportunities for operational improvements.
- Supporting the CFO with the budget and forecasting processes.
- Experience working in a fast-growing business