New Business Director – SaaS
Manchester - Hybrid working
£80,000 + Basic Salary, Commission + Company Benefits
Focus 5 Recruitment are on the lookout for a New Business Director to join an up-and-coming company based in Manchester. Our client is a market leader in SaaS software, delivering the very best products and service to their customers.
This opportunity is to run and manage a team of existing New Business winners, while delivering new and efficient strategies to win new business. There is a real opportunity for growth and development in this role.
As the New Business Director, you will need to be hands on with all departments of the company to be able to provide the very best propositions for customers. Focus 5 Recruitment are on the hunt for a self-motivated, driven and ambitious individual who will report directly into the Managing Director and CEO. This position will be playing a critical part in the company’s 5-year development plan.
The New Business Director will be responsible for:
- Managing your own workloads along with the New Business Executives workloads, to ensure KPI’s and sales targets are met.
- To be able to identify new business leads and plan strategically
- Present sales stats/ figures on a quarterly basis to the MD and CEO.
- Professional sales history with a proven track record for winning new business.
- 4 years + experience working within a SaaS organisation.
- Experience with building and maintaining strong, professional and long-term relationships with customers.
- Can effectively set new sales targets/ KPI’s for the internal sales team, to ensure company’s growth and development.
- 1 years + experience working at a Senior/ Director’s level.
- Be the face of Sales to the wider business, building strong working relationships and using commercial skills to identify opportunities for operational improvements.
- £80,000 Basic Salary +
- Competitive commission structure
- Engaging and creative company culture
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible/ Hybrid working + bank holidays
- Quarterly incentives
This is a live role with a key client. For full details and immediate consideration, please submit a CV ASAP.