This is an amazing opportunity to manage one of the UK’s fastest growing pages. We are looking for someone who can join a new team for our page ‘The Tradesman’ and manage the day to day output of videos and content for the page. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the tradesman world and be efficient in video editing and social media management. You’ll be able to easily identify viral videos and edit high quality content to be posted in a time efficient manner.
Objectives of this Role –
- Uploading and posting regular content to Facebook
- Using YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, twitter and news sources to find viral and relevant content that will appeal to the audience of The Tradesman
- Editing Videos of different lengths to make compelling stories and narrative.
- Working to targets set by a manager to increase productivity and output.
- Running the page schedule
- Working with a team of video editors and attending management meetings.
Necessary skills -
- 2+ years of social media management
- 3-4+ years of video editing
- Experience working in a team or leading a team. Knowledge of the tradesman world is desirable but not required.
- Previous experience of editing and publishing on Facebook is required
Career Progression Opportunities
- You will be supported by a team of experts and have growth targets set each quarter that will help you achieve whatever career goals you may have.
● Incredible Bonus Scheme
● 33 days’ holiday, plus your birthday off!
● Access to a Wellbeing Officer
● Paid Charity Volunteer Days
● Dog-Friendly Office
For immediate consideration on this role and full details on both the role and client, please apply ASAP.