Focus 5 Recruitment are looking for a Influencer Executive to work in an exciting and growing Social and Media focussed company with a presence in both Manchester and London. This is a super exciting client who are working with some of the biggest brands and producing some of the most viewed content across social and mainstream media channels.
In this Influencer Executive role you will be Joining an experienced team where you will lead on strategic decisions within the influencer marketing field. By bringing together creativity, influencer relationships, negotiation, and social media skills you’ll ensure that influencer campaigns are effective and well run. In a nutshell, you know how to reach people with the help of the right content, on the right platform, with the right face, at the perfect time.
Our client offers a fantastic company culture with great benefits and true flexibility in home or office-based working. They are looking for positive “can do” people looking for an opportunity to progress a career with a fast-growing media business.
The Influencer Executive role:
- Oversee influencer strategy
- Stay on-top of influencer marketing trends for wider team’s use within content output
- Maintain and grow client relationships with individual Influencers for a successful outcome for our clients
- Have Strong knowledge of the influencer landscape and be familiar using tools to seek out new influencers aligning with different brand’s values and positioning and their key KPIs
- Analyse and report monthly on performance
- Creating and managing relationships with Influencers
- Social media management
- Running social campaigns
- Previous experience working in a social media agency
- 33 Days Holiday + Your Birthday Off
- Casual Dress
- Staff Socials
- Company Pension
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Hours & Location
- Wellbeing Officer
- Mental Health Support Days
- Working From Home
- Beer Fridge and Early Finish Fridays
- Dog-Friendly Office
- AND MORE!!
For immediate consideration on this Influencer Executive role and full details on both the role and client, please submit an application ASAP.