Job Title - Video Editor / Motion Graphics
Location – Ideally Manchester, commutable to Manchester or someone who can relocate to Manchester within the first 3 months.
Salary - £23k-£26k (can be flexible for the right candidate)
Bonus structure - 6% annual company bonus structure.
Type of employment – Full-time Permanent with 3-month probation period.
Job Description –
We are in search of an experienced Video Editor / Motion Editor to join our branded video production team at KOMI group. You will be required to assemble and edit recorded footage and convert them into finished products to hit the brief provided by our clients. You will also be expected to create motion graphics and animated titles from scratch, designed to the client’s needs.
You will play an important role in the success of the production team as our videos are the best way of communicating the organization’s message on online platforms across all business units.
Objectives of this Role –
- Prepare rough and final cuts for the videos
- Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing
- Visually creative
- Able to story tell and build a narrative though footage
- Insert music and necessary sound effects to the video clips
- Discover and implement new techniques and methods to maximize the company’s efficiency
- Manage to work both on-site as well as off-site locations
- Collaborate with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Monitor all technical aspects of recording and editing
- Work effectively with the team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in storytelling
- Worked with known brands and has experience in brand guidelines
- Be a technical whiz and show proficiency (2 years +) with Adobe Creative Cloud including…
- After Effects
- Element 3D
- Illustrator and Encoder.
- Animation / Motion Editing
- Social video Editing
- Branded Video Editing
OTE earnings will be a combined fixed based salary plus bonuses. Further benefits include:
- Incredible Bonus Scheme
- 33 days’ holiday, plus your birthday off!
- Access to a Wellbeing Officer
- Paid Charity Volunteer Days
- Hybrid working
- Monthly Socials
- Staff Loyalty Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Dog-Friendly Office
This is a live role with a key client. For full details and immediate consideration, please apply ASAP.