Job Title - Snapchat Coordinator
Location - Manchester
Salary – £20k - £25k
Focus 5 Recruitment are proud to be the exclusive Talent Partner for Komi Group
We are KOMI, a social media, marketing and licensing group focused on making social simple and taking creative content to the next level. We own huge media brands, licence amazing content to the world’s biggest media companies and grow communities for some of the UK’s best-known consumer organisations.
KOMI Social, our creative, media and social agency, specialises in community management, social strategy and media amplification. We’ve grown and some of the UK’s biggest media brands and our team is jam-packed with the expertise to do for other brands too. Our commercial team is there to connect that great work with brands, agencies and organisations of all sizes.
This is a great opportunity to be part KOMI Group; a fast-growing Social Media company that engages with over 200 million people across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok. We make social simple, and practice what we preach. Our industry-leading insight into social growth enables us to formulate and develop innovative, cutting-edge strategies for brands and businesses that really work!
A successful Snapchat Coordinator will be a creative and determined individual who understands all elements of editing engaging content to a high standard. You will have previous experience creating video for social media and have your finger on the pulse when it comes to Snapchat.
You will be part of a fast-paced team and take a lead editing and scheduling projects. Getting involved in every part of the process of managing content for the channel. This role will involve taking control of It’s Gone Viral’s Snapchat Discover series, creating stories for an audience of over 200k.
Objectives of this Role
- Create video edits for relevant brand on appropriate platforms.
- Create engaging and original content.
- Produce high-end, quality videos.
- Sourcing various platforms daily for content.
- Scheduling content to be published at appropriate times.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Using Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and other news sources to find viral and relevant content that will appeal to the audience of KOMI Groups pages and other brands in the KOMI group.
- Editing videos to make compelling 3 minute+ videos with a strong story and narrative to be posted on Snapchat Discover.
- Working to targets set by a line-manager to increase productivity and output.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is desirable to the audience
- Keep on top of industry trends.
- Manage the channel schedule.
- Be involved in pitching new ideas for Snapchat Discover.
Expected Behaviours and Values
We expect our employees to behave in a manner that represents KOMI’s values and competencies.
· Smash It Every Day
· Win Together
· Own It
· Welcome The Challenge
· Be A Good Egg
· We Got You
· Friendly and Social workplace
· Competitive Bonus
· Generous Annual Leave entitlement
· Holiday Loyalty scheme
· Flexible working day
· Comprehensive Social Benefits
Skills and Requirements
· Skilled with editing software (Adobe Packages- especially Premiere Pro and Photoshop)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone
· Persistence, enthusiasm, motivation and a proactive manner
· Experience working in social media management (preferably Snapchat)
· A passion for social media
We don’t feel there any qualifications or experience that we see as a must for this job. We believe in hiring the right person for the job and take a rounded approach, taking much more into consideration for the role. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and a passion for social media.
For immediate consideration on this role and full details on both the role and client, please apply ASAP.