Focus 5 Recruitment are proud to be the exclusive Talent Partner for Komi Group.
We are KOMI, a social media, marketing, and licensing group focused on making social simple and taking creative content to the next level. We own huge media brands, licence amazing content to the world’s biggest media companies and grow communities for some of the UK’s best-known consumer organisations.
KOMI Social, our creative, media and social agency, specialises in community management, social strategy, and media amplification. We’ve grown and managed some of the UK’s biggest media brands and our team is jam-packed with the expertise to do for other brands too. Our commercial team is there to connect that great work with brands, agencies, and organisations of all sizes.
We are in search of an experienced Original Production Manager to join our Agency Team at KOMI group. You will be required to manage a team of very talented producers creating original content for our social channels including Its Gone Viral and Arron Crascall. These duties include quality checking for all videos produced, strategising, and setting up creatives to develop ideas that work for the social pages we manage as well as producing on shoots. You will play an important role in the success of the production team as our videos are the best way of communicating the organisation’s message on online platforms across all business units.
As an Original Production Manager, you will be:
- Quality checking all videos created by the production team
- Pre-production and planning for a variety of projects that will sit on KOMI groups social pages
- Producing on shoots
- Strategising and developing on creative ideas
- Managing a team of producers that sit in the Original Production team
- Work effectively with the team members
Skills an Original Production Manager should possess:
- Team management
- Project management (Asana, G-Drive and google calendar)
- A strong understanding of pre-production and production
- Social video content and storytelling
- Competitive Salary (Band 5)
- Progression Opportunity
- Bonus structure - 10% annual company bonus structure.
- 33 Days Holiday + Your Birthday Off
- Casual Dress
- Staff Socials
- Company Pension
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Hours & Location
- Wellbeing Officer
- Mental Health Support Days
- Working From Home
- Beer Fridge and Early Finish Fridays
- Dog-Friendly Office
- AND MORE!!